The Home and School Committee is a group of parents who meet regularly to help provide an opportunity for parents and teachers to develop a positive relationship in their work for the children at NCC.
It also meets to strengthen the relationship between home and school by promoting such activities as:
- Assisting in providing the school with additional equipment and facilities through fundraising events
- Providing suggestions to the administration and school board for school improvement
- Encouraging frequent communication between home and school.
- Encouraging parents to visit the school and be part of the school community
- Providing volunteer services as requested by the school.
To be part of the Home and School, please fill in the form below.