Nunawading Christian College is very proud to offer a wide range of healthy vegetarian food at our Canteen, open Monday – Thursday for all students from Early Learning to Year 12.
In 2019, Whitehorse City Council’s 5 Star Food Premises of the Year for 2018 (Page 2) for community food premises. We are so grateful to our canteen coordinator, Dores an all of her wonderful volunteers for their time and commitment providing healthy food options for our students.
Nunawading Christian College uses Flexischools to facilitate easy online canteen orders.
How to Order
- Visit FLEXISCHOOLS.COM.AU
- If this is your first time, click “REGISTER” and follow the prompts to set up
your account. Otherwise, log in to your account.
- Start ordering canteen online!
At Student Reception:
- On a paper lunch bag, please write: Child’s Name, Grade, Teacher’s Name, Food Order
(including Price & Total), Amount Enclosed (correct change is appreciated, but change can
be provided) and which day the order is for (otherwise the order will default to Monday).
- Include any food allergies in BOLD.
- ALL PAPER BAG ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 9AM ON THE DAY
- If you require a bag, please add 5 cents to your order.
- A GREEN Sticker will be placed on the bag if you are ordering a frozen item –
your child will need to bring their bag with the GREEN sticker to the canteen at lunch to
collect this item.
- Snack foods and drinks can be purchased from the canteen at lunch time