While in Cambodia, our students work on a range of projects and have the opportunity to experience the local culture. Some of the activities include:
- Visit a local program feeding over 70 children every night who live on the streets
- Teach English at Light of Hope Children’s Village
- Lead worship at Light of Hope Children’s Village
- Paint murals at Light of Hope Children’s Village
- Run hygiene classes for local villages
- Visit significant Cambodian landmarks to understand the horrific events in the country’s recent history
- Visit local sustainable NGO’s in Cambodia and listen to presentations about their projects.
- Are responsible for fundraising for ICC and finding a sponsor for a child for 12 months from their trip.
- Meet their sponsor child at Light of Hope Children’s Village.