Marketing Coordinator – Nunawading, VIC Full-time
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator with excellent communication skills.
You will have 3 to 5 years’ experience in consumer marketing, really thrive in a dynamic environment, and enjoy working across multiple tasks simultaneously. Enthusiasm is in your DNA and you are as comfortable collaborating in a team as you are working on your own.
This position offers the opportunity to grow your career and really stamp it with results-driven campaigns.
You’ll work directly with the Principal and Business Manager to:
- Drive the School’s marketing strategy
- Build and engage our community – parents, students, alumni, staff and wider community
- Implement and evaluate the school’s key marketing activities – including advertising, website, publications, digital communication & promotion and community events – to retain and attract students and families who best fit the College ethos.
A day in the life of our Marketing Coordinator might look like:
- Updating and reviewing the School’s online presence, including website, online listings and social media platforms.
- Collaborating with Staff to plan for and run school events including tours, Open Days, local partnerships and community events.
- Coordinating and reviewing advertising, communications, search engine marketing, search engine optimisation activities, campaigns, social media, production services and related marketing functions.
- Planning, creating and scheduling communication – including social media, printed media and website updates – ensuring an integrated approach to communication and adherence to the School brand.
Ideally you’ll bring the following repertoire of experience to your role:
- A degree level qualification in Marketing or Communications
- Involvement in development of strategies based on insights
- Highly developed knowledge and experience in developing marketing communication materials integrated across different channels
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to think creatively and generate new ideas
- Experience in event coordination
- Creative copywriting, photography, design and videography skills, using Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign will be highly regarded
- Ability to analyse data and apply findings to inform marketing activities
As our school is part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, you will be someone who is respectful of the ethos of the Church.
Please email Lorraine Anthony, HR Manager, a letter or video explaining why you are right for the role and include your resume as well, thank you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time could be considered.