2019 was a wonderful year for Nunawading Christian College. Amongst building developments and growing our learning community, we celebrated academic, spiritual and cultural growth.
In 2020, we are looking forward to new subjects, events and programs that will enhance student life and learning at NCC. We also welcome a number of new staff who we know will positively impact the culture of our school and the lives of our students.
NCC’s new leadership team, Mrs Meggan James (Principal), Mrs Hanna Stekla (Head of Secondary) and Mrs Tracie Hailey (Head of Primary), are looking forward to a wonderful year ahead.
New Subjects and Programs
- Mechatronics – STEM elective for Year 9 & 10
- Music elective for Year 9 & 10
- Digital Technology in Year 7
- French will be offered in Year 11 via distance education, supported by Mr Njock
- New photography program in Art taught by Mrs Davilla
- Year 8 wellbeing program run by Mr Selent and Mr Kutschker
Welcome to our new staff in 2020
Chaplaincy and Student Welfare
- Simon Hutton
- Bryan Roberts
- Jessica Yuen
- Katrina Williams
- Zelda McClintock (English)
- Larnelle Marsh (History, HHD, Text & Traditions)
- Mark Roberts (Business Manager)
Our Admin office will open on January 20 and we look forward to seeing your family at the on-boarding on January 29 day as part of the The JUMPstart 2020 program. Stay tuned to NCC’s Instagram and Facebook pages to hear more about our staff and programs this year.