A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a people-focused, process-driven professional to join the Nunawading Christian College (NCC) staff in the role of Enrolments Coordinator. The Enrolments Coordinator will work with College Leadership and the Marketing Coordinator to exceed expectations for families in the enrolment journey from Early Learning to Year 12. The role is integral to the marketing of the School, ensuring positive word of mouth for the College throughout a family’s journey to start school and their transition between key year levels.
Permanent full time role, commencing in Term 1 2019. 55-65k + Super
A day in the life of NCC’s Enrolments Coordinator:
The role of the Enrolment Coordinator is to exceed parent expectations in their enrolment journey to create positive word of mouth for the College.
The Enrolments Coordinator will:
- be a key driver in the development of a culture of exceeding expectations for new parents at NCC.
- work alongside the Marketing Coordinator, Principals and NCC admin team, creating strategies to deliver an exceptional experience for parents from first enquiry through to the start of school.
- be responsible for the execution of this strategy through communication, personal tours, organised school tours and enrolment and transition events.
- manage correspondence, student appointments and documents for interviews and testing.
- develop and maintain an accurate and comprehensive database of all applicants. Monitor, track and manage the process of all incoming and departing students through this database.
- provide a detailed and comprehensive analysis of student movement data, including reasons for withdrawals, factors affecting enrolments, trends and projections.
- undertake personal one to one tours for prospective families, as required.
- assist in the coordination of orientation, transition and scholarship activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- demonstrated high customer service skills including outstanding verbal and written communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- ability to multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure
- great attention to detail
- respect for confidentiality and privacy at all times
- fantastic computer skills with the ability to learn new systems with ease
- demonstrated excellent data management and evaluation skills
- a commitment to ongoing professional learning
- Support for the ethos of the Seventh-day Adventist School system
Experience is a similar role or education administration setting would be highly valued.
The successful applicant will need to supply a current Working with Children Check Number or Application Number.
Please note that only candidates successful in progressing to interview stage will be contacted.
Applications should include the names of at least two referees and curriculum vitae.
If you would like to apply, please send in a covering letter and resume to Lorraine Anthony (HR Director) at email@example.com
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Victoria) Limited schools are child safe environments. We are committed to child safety and to promoting the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including children and young people with a disability and additional needs, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people, and children and young people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.