Nunawading Christian College is proud to announce development of our brand new Science and Library buildings has now commenced. In line with the College masterplan, these new facilities will enhance NCC’s commitment to student success. The new buildings feature modern learning environments to promote the wellbeing and academic success of every student at NCC.
Construction is expected to be finalised by early 2018 and we can’t wait for teachers and students to have the opportunity to use these new learning environments.
If you would like to know more about the building project, please contact us to arrange a personal meeting with Mrs Hanna Stekla or Mr Chris Cowled who will be happy to speak more about the development.
Science Lab Development Plans
Key Features of Science Classrooms
1. Individual specialised classrooms for all science subjects – Physics, Chemistry & Biology
2. New and up-to-date learning resources for students
3. Staff Lab areas for safe preparation of chemicals for experiments
4. Ease of access between science rooms
5. Modern learning environment
Library Development Plans
Key Features of New Library
1. Open learning environment
2. Specific areas for students to study quietly
3. Bright and conducive environment for learning and studying
4. Architecturally and aesthetically appealing both inside and out
5. Brand new furniture throughout
6. Features for Primary and Secondary use